By booking the Services of A9ua Arcana you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
By booking A9ua Arcana’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot / Mediumship readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Tarot Consultations (Video Recorded / Skype or Zoom Readings):
1. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule a Skype or Zoom call. Please let me know if you need to reschedule in advance. I put this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact me, I cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows.
2. I do not offer refunds for my services (unless otherwise agreed with a client), for any reason. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring my website and my You Tube channel – A9ua Arcana. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy.
3. All Video Recorded readings will be delivered on the scheduled date until midnight of Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) (GMT+3).
4. In case A9ua Arcana has to reschedule the reading due to sickness or being unwell – you will be informed 5 hours prior to your Recorded Video, Skype or Zoom intuitive consultation.
5. Prices for my products and services are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on my website are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD), Euros and Pounds. Due to the Floating Exchange Rate given currency's value is allowed to fluctuate in response to foreign exchange.
to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting
on your behalf through A9ua Arcana website. You agree to use A9ua Arcana
website and to purchase services or products through this website for
legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
While I try to be as clear as possible in explaining my products and services, please do not accept that my website is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time, I may correct errors in pricing and descriptions.
By enlisting the services of A9ua Arcana, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of A9ua Arcana intuitive
readings is to empower the client, therefore A9ua Arcana does not answer
questions based on specific timing, example: ‘Which year/month will I get a new
job?’. A9ua Arcana believes that some questions can be restrictive in that case
A9ua Arcana will let you know if your question should to be changed or amended.
2. A9ua Arcana will interpret the cards to the best of the ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness.
3. A9ua Arcana will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. A9ua Arcana’s readings are non-judgmental, and we welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. If A9ua Arcana is not able to do your intuitive consultation for other reasons (except being unwell, in that case a client will be informed 5 hours prior to the intuitive consultation delivery) a client will be informed at least 48h in advance.
6. A9ua Arcana will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
10. A9ua Arcana reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.